Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Delicious..

Ales 204 strikes again! This week we were asked to register for a Delicious account, you can view mine here. These accounts are interesting, since you can add "tags" to links that you like and share them with others through the tags.  All someone has to do is search your tag and they can find websites and such that others have added on their accounts.

I have added two links one to Human Ecology Review and one to Science Journalism Perspectives.  Both of these links are interesting to me, the first because I am in Human Ecology and thus interested in what is going on in the field and the second because of the pure interest in science and focusing on making it understandable rather than keeping with the technical jargon of the discipline.

1 comment:

  1. It is interesting that you have a post on delicious! I think it is helpful that by simply pressing the share button can then share it to others through tags. I have also found few websites on nutrition(as I have a major in nutrition and food science), I think those websites are useful in giving some interesting facts and knowledge about nutrition. Some are very informative which helps me to learn more!

    -Stephanie

    ReplyDelete