Thursday, September 22, 2011

My Facebook Business Profile

Hi again, I have been requested to create a Facebook page or profile to act as a 'business card' for my online e-portfolio (for more information on what can be done with an e-portfolio follow this link). I've chosen to create both, since they are useful for different reasons which I will outline as I go.

The first photos you will see are of my Facebook Page, this is like a cover letter. I have listed information about me and about what I would like to do in my professional life which will hopefully occur as a part of EPCOR's Human Resources Department. I am very excited to be doing my practicum with them and hope to stay on once I've completed my term in December 2012. 



 I've also created a Facebook Profile which has more personal information on it than the Page did. I've chosen to make this in addition to the Page since it is information like this that got me my current job. My employer was very interested in what activities I've participated in in my own life and where I have worked. The skills I have gained from paid and unpaid activities (school and work) have given me quite a bit of knowledge in various areas. You can see this by reading what my duties were at each individual work site.






You can check out my Facebook Profile and Page as well as my Flickr account by clicking on the  links. I hope that the information found on these pages will be useful to potential employers in my professional life. I'm very interested in seeing what this student's Facebook Page will look like, it seems like she has a lot of great experience!



No comments:

Post a Comment